Key 2 Matrimony is a non-profit organisation helping and finding an easy way to find a suitable Muslim marriage partner for the those who are seeking through a halal environment and starting off the halal way.
Key 2 Matrimony consists of a team of professionals in the field of marriage, business men/women, event organisers and scholars who have teamed up together to volunatarily bring you an event not to be missed!
We have looked at the whole concept and the options we have around us to put together an event that is different to the rest. We have kept our Islamic traditions by inviting family members so women can bring their mahram (compulsory) unless you are a revert and you fall in certain categories and for males chaperones (optional) so together we can take part in the first step of meeting his/her future partner (Insha Allah).
We want to make sure that we have vetted and matched the applicants to what you are looking for prior to you attending the event so you are not wasting your valuable time talking and meeting everyone and you will meet genuine single people at the event who are looking for only Marriage. We will not be taking payment prior and we have taken certain steps and criteria for applications, after you have submitted your application we will take 7-14 days to match your potential soul-mate. If you would like to speed up the application or want to pay in advance you will need to be less selective as you know the Muslim community is large and diverse, if you are very selective then your chances of meeting that person will be slim as we will be making sure everybody gets to meet approximately 10 matching participant’s on the day.
We will have many volunteers at this exclusive event that will assist you. There will also be a scholar present to answer any questions you may have.
Why We Are Different
- We have a Scholar who will be present on the day and will give us a short speech on importance on marriage and assist us that everything is running according the sharia.
- It’s non-profit so we only charge £25 for participants and £20 for mahrams/chaperones which includes 3 course meal and drinks for the whole day.
- Open to all ethnic backgrounds.
- We do all the matching for you.
- We don’t show pictures for window shopping.
- We do not share your information with others.
- All applicants are vetted with their address and legality.
- Families are actively encouraged at every step.
- We will have over 20 volunteers on day to assist you.
- Safe and Spacious venue.
- Compliant to Islamic Sharia.
- We will help you all the way till your Nikah (contact us for details)